Fun with Prints

Hello there !!

Today , I am here to share my Favorite trend of the year !!

We as women always look forward to something exciting in our wardrobes…. something pretty or something bright colorful or something fun !! Yes , I am talking about the Crane/Bird Print which is so cute and trendy this year. Not only for Summer , we can wear this for Fall season too . So, I picked a Fun outfit with SHEIN , this month .

So , herez the look how I styled this Cranes Print Tie Waist Sleeveless Jumpsuit  , Absolutely loved this print on Black , and the fact that it is a jumpsuit , because very comfy and stylish .

SHEIN has always been my favorite to choose my favorite trends/favorite outfits according to the season .

There are lot of other fun Bird prints at Shein , this is something I love ❤️ too

Checkout their website: SHEIN to grab all latest trends !!

They have some exciting sales as it is end of season , so hurry up !

Buy this pretty top here : Cranes Print Tie Waist Sleevless Jumpsuit

Thank you for reading my post ! See you all with a stylish trend in my next Blog !

LUV,

Swetha

Advertisements

21 Comments Add yours

1. Vyom says:

Love the bird print dress!!! So pretty on you.

1. Thanks a lot babe … glad u liked it !! 😍

2. dstylebook says:

Love both the jumpsuit and the dress Swetha, You look fabulous as always

Divya.

1. Thank you so much Divya !! 😍

3. myntandcoco says:

Love the prints and how they are styled! Great post!!

1. Thank u so much babe 😍

4. Prachi says:

Love the prints on both the outfit but jumpsuit is my favourite

1. Thank you so much Prachi !! 😍

5. siyaadaax3 says:

The jumpsuit and dress is very pretty<3 u look stunning

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much Siya !

6. Bulbul Varma says:

I love shein clothing collection and you rocked both the outfits with style !

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much Babe !

7. Love both the dresses ! You have styled them very well ! Lovely pictures

Liked by 1 person

1. Glad you liked it babe , thank you so much !

8. Love both the dress on you !! You have styled them very well! Beautiful pictures

9. Blogtrendz says:

Such a pretty outfit ! Love the pattern ! Those shoes are so stylish ! You have such great style ! Xo
    Miki

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much Babe !

10. Veena says:

Such a beautiful jumpsuit and print. You look amazing. Love these shoes too

1. Thank you so much Veena !! 😍

11. Love the pribts. You look fabulous in all the pics babe. Shein has been one of my favourite, love the variety they have and in such affordable prices.
    XO
    Shreya

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much babe , glad you liked it . SHEIN has become my favorite too !